Emotional Eating Workshop - The Hidden Impact of Stress on Well-Being with Danna Levy Hoffmann
Time & Location
About the Event
In this day and age, it’s no surprise that stress is the number one cause of most illnesses. We experience stress in all parts of our lives, from work to family life, it even sneaks into our leisure time. Unfortunately stress doesn’t come and go, it lingers, quietly wreaking havoc on our body, mind, and soul.
Have you ever asked yourself if are there better ways to handle everyday stress easily? Can there be a simpler way to tackle stressful situations and gain control over your life and your health again? Do you really have to meditate and do yoga in order to feel a bit calmer and more focused?
Come and find out:
– What are the real effects of stress on our lives.
– How to handle stress in 3 quick and simple ways.
– How do your eating habits link to stress, and what you can do to help.
– Two recipe demonstrations you can quickly make in your own home.
Come join us for an informative and special evening and meet new people from and around Zurich. We are looking forward to a great evening with you!
HealthyHER – Dedicated to your health and happiness
- Emotional Eating WorkshopCHF79CHF790CHF0